Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kitchen Ideas

The "Before" pictures of the dining table chairs. Thanks to John B. at Antiques Moderne for finding these gems.


The "After". Not bad!


Now I need 3 more, but I have no idea where to find them. Let the hunt begin.


The Kitchen eating area...in progress. I need 3 more chairs, a rug and some fabulousness for the table.
Table: Crate and Barrel. Credit to my spouse for the color choice.
  
Inspiration for the kitchen eating area. I love the natural light, the modern chairs and the traditional farm table. It's warm and fresh. You could linger here with a cup of coffee and a friend for hours. Photo: House Beautiful.
 

Love the bar stools, hate the price. I may add this to the design bucket list, but for now, I'll stick with kid-friendly Ikea stools. Photo: InStyle.  


No comments:

Post a Comment