Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dining Room






Dining Tabula Rasa

It must be the giant red murano chandelier and the text on the walls.
Fell in love the first time I saw it in Elle decor.



 ED0108_lhuillier_11.jpg
This is from Elle Decor. I love the colors, the symetry
and the outrageous crystal formations. Pure glamour!

Design Bucket List: Baker Dining Table.
Way out of my league when I was in the market for a DR table,
so I settled for a similar floor sample from Crate and Barrel.
My chairs have similar lines, also from Crate and Barrel.
  
More Baker.  I can't help it.
Look at those lines! And the rich laquer.
And those spheres dancing just below the surface.
It's like a modern Grand Piano. Add to Design Bucket List. Pronto.
 
Lucite arm chairs? Yes, please.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment