Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Greeter


A nice example of symmetry in action. Love the Asian influence, the stripe and the modern art work. Photo: Elle Decor or Met Home.  

It must be the tree branch and the tortoise shell, but I'm drawn to this little niche. Photo: House Beautiful.

I LOVE this. I love the feathers, the beads, the floral offering. The vivid colors grab me. Photo: Elle Decor.

This is the inspiration for the stair rails, but I do love the cabinet. It anchors the space with flair. Makes me want to see what's inside when the hostess has her back turned. Photo: unknown shelter magazine.

More beads on a statue. Appeals to the Catholic inside me. I want to show my gratitude to the saints with beautiful objects. Photo: House Beautiful.

I like the gallery set up here. Photo: unknown shelter magazine.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment