Monday, January 23, 2012

The Play Room in Progress

The Playroom in Progress. A couple of items to add:
A fuzzy rug
A couple of grown up chairs
Add more color in the form of objects and art



I got the vintage map at Lost down on Riverfront. I bought another on at Lula B's, but failed to measure the wall space, so now I have an extra. Dang! If you want it, I'll make you a deal. I may list it on Modern Hindsight if I can't make it work in Mr. Personality's Room. Book cubes from Ikea AND they actually survived the move. Impressive.
 
The reading corner, but I think it's time for some grown up chairs. I'm not impressed with the black frames, but white will disappear. I bought some book rails to keep the favorites handy, but they are also white. I'm thinking this room needs more pop. Bring on the color.

Vintage map with robust color. 

The Lady sees pink in everything.

Color. Form. Space. The Lady sees it. Can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment