Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dining Room Update

A few months ago, I had the dining room painted in a favorite greige, Benjamin Moore's Thunder. I had tried several other grey tones, but for some reason they all turned lavender in this room. Weird. In any case, it turns out that the right color was in my house all the time. The playroom is painted in Thunder and has similar natural light so it was perfect. Duh.
 
Now I need some help with these other design dilemmas...

I'm not sure about the red chairs. I'm thinking about having the chairs re-covered. But what color? However, the sofa is first in line for rehab. The slipcover just doesn't work. And, during a rip-roaring dinner with friends, I spilled red wine on the white slipper chair, so it must be recovered as well. Holy cow! That's going to cost a fortune!  
 

 
The room needs a couple of end tables for the sofa and a pair of lamps.
 
 
Boring. I moved the sailfish over to this wall.

This is my favorite photo in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment