Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hunting Season: February: Week 1.

JJ, The Lady and I went down to the Design District today to browse for Modern Hindsight candidates. I found a finalist....and a couple of gems for my own place. I've really got to get MH off the ground so I can justify and underwrite my personal MCM collection.

Check out Modern Hindsight for some really great finds from Again and Again, but don't buy those swivel chairs. I think I want them....


A new addition to the foyer. I picked these up at Again and Again. They have a nice patina and will warm up a space when lit up.

I like the patina on these side tables and the mirror detail. Sitting room or master bedroom? Hmm.
 
A MH candidate. I think there's a Johnathan Adler inspired Happy Chic chair under all that plastic. I'm thinking orange with white piping. Or a lattice print in lime green to echo the legs.
 
Goldilocks and the Two Bears.


No comments:

Post a Comment